Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Chevalier, Anyone?

 My heart is light like a...hot air balloon?  Of course when I said that, I just pictured them getting caught in telephone wires and things.  But one shouldn't say dirigible, because, hello, Hindenburg?  A normal balloon?  That sounds boring.  Plus it's sad when they come untied and float out into the sky.  All alone.  *sniffle*  I am so emotional right now! 
   So I'm staring at Walden and realizing I haven't ever read past the second chapter.  Even though Thoreau's mummy did make him peanut butter sandwiches every day, I still feel as though it is my duty to read this book on affecting hermitage.  I am so behind in my reading and just added a stackload of other books.  What is wrong with me?  I am a bibliophile.  You heard it here first, folks.  Elizabeth is a bibliophile!  Gossip amongst yourselves.  Don't bother resisting, you know you'll just end up doing it with great fervor if you deny yourself now. 
    So I'm really pleased with how things are going, but really don't know where I'm supposed to take this or what to do with it.  Like, I thought things would suddenly get easier but some things just got harder!  Like now my feelings are intensified!  I entertain doubts that I'll ever be good enough, because for this situation I should be soooo much better than I am!  Help me, God!  How many times have I begged for one of you to shoot me in the head?  Great bunch of friends and anonymous blog stalkers you are!  I just need to be saved from myself sometimes, I guess.  But you make it harder when you're not willing to step up to the plate!
 
"Magnanimity has got to be the sexiest thing ever." >R<

No comments:

Post a Comment